Monday, June 11, 2012

STYLE ICON: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE



I will admit it. I am a horrible blogger. I never update anything. So I apologize for that. I've been caught up in my new tumblr blog. www.ihatehappyendings123.tumblr.com.  Check it out! Ok, so back to the current post. I have the biggest (and probably unhealthy) crush on Justin Timberlake. Ever since his frosted tips days with Nsync, he has had my heart. Gone are his 90s clothes. Justin knows the current trends. Boots, tight skinny jeans, blazers and, yes, fedoras. I do not advise others to try fedoras though. They just scream "look at me! I'm trying way too hard!" But everything else Mr. Timberlake has been rocking is perfectly acceptable for the everyday average joe. So google the dude and start updating your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment